1.Were you active prior to Cross Fit?
Yes, I had been doing the Golds Gym routine for about 9 years with the
last couple of years being very intermittent due to lack of motivation
and same old routine. I have been an active distance runner for the past
2. When did you first start doing Cross Fit?
3. What were your thoughts after your first workout?
Crossfit was nothing like I had anticipated. my first WOD was more
mentally challenging than physically. I don’t think anyone can fully
grasp what Crossfit is until they participate in a WOD.
4. What do you enjoy the most about Cross Fit?
I enjoy the community not just here but whatever BOX I walk into, the
“you’re part of something special atmosphere”. I enjoy the mental and
physical challenges of competing against myself.
5. What were your goals when you first started?
Find new motivation to re-ignite my passion for working out and sticking
with it long term. Lose weight, build my core and my legs, improve my
What are they now?
Build on what I have learned and my successes. Improve Olympic and
6. What is your favorite Cross Fit movement?
Toe’s to Bar
7. What is your least favorite movement?
9. Talk about your results from doing Cross Fit?