3. What were your thoughts after your first workout?
I thought OMG I am going to die.
4. What do you enjoy the most about Cross Fit?
I enjoy the team building and that leave no man behind attitude.
5. What were your goals when you first started?
To become overall healthier me and push my limits beyond that of the “Big Box” gyms.
What are they now?
To continue to push myself and stay focused on my form.
6. What is your favorite Cross Fit movement?
Push press or push jerks
7. What is your least favorite movement?
8. What kind of nutrition plan do you follow and has that changed since you started Cross Fit?
I have always followed low to no carbs and only with the aide of crossfit did my body change the way it should.
9. Talk about your results from doing Cross Fit?
I have seen an overall health change. Blood pressure, A1c, and cholesterol have all dropped. I have lost about 25 pounds since I joined and about 3 pant sizes. I have no fear that it will only continue to improve and look forward to the next year